Pure CBD Isolate Oil 1000mg for Sale
At near 100% purity, Fusion’s CBD isolate oil is arguably the best and most potent CBD product for sale today, making it the premier option for treating pain, inflammation, anxiety, and enhancing well-being.
Because of its refined nature, CBD isolate tinctures are preferred by those who contrive their own personal CBD remedies; the near-100% purity makes it simple to calculate precise CBD isolate dosages by the milligram. Depending on your physical and psychological needs on a given day, you can increase or reduce the CBD isolate oil dosage in your morning coffee, tea, or preferred beverage.
- Organic hemp CBD oil at near 100% purity
- Flavorless and odorless, making it ideal to mix or infuse with your favorite drinks or foods
- More control over dosages
- Potential for higher CBD potency per dose
- Lower cost/milligram
Ingredients: Hemp derived Cannabidiol (CBD), Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT)
Directions: Shake well. Take 1ml (approx. 30 drops) per day under the tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow.
Post-workout CBD isolate dosage: Take 15-30 drops under the tongue in the evening after a meal to improve sleep and muscle recovery.
Benefits of CBD Isolate
- Purest CBD, no psychoactive compound (THC).
- Pain relief
- May reduce inflammation
- May help with anxiety
- Can help focus and clear mind (*Good for work or studying)
- Can help improve the function of neurotransmitter
- May help regulate : appetite, sleep/wake cycle, mood)
- May help maintain healthy CB1 and CB2 brain receptors of central nervous system
The Best CBD Oil for Athletes
Athletes endure higher stress on the body – both mentally and physically – which leads to pain and inflammation that your endocannabinoid system isn’t equipped to handle, rather than popping an Ibuprofen with potential side effects, we recommend an all-natural alternative.
- CBD for stress – CBD products are being trusted more and more by health practitioners and the general public for stress- and anxiety-relieving properties. With CBD oil, athletes can say goodbye to race-day jitters and the physical aftermath of a grueling run or workout.
- CBD for sleep – A better night’s rest is often the first thing people notice when taking CBD. Good sleep is essential to athletic performance, enhancing recovery time and effectiveness whether you’re recovering from injury or a particularly tough workout.
- CBD for energy – Interacting with the ECS, CBD acts as an adaptogen, knowing what your body needs and providing the right response, whether that’s calming the mind or recovering from exhaustion.
- CBD for nausea – CBD oil can help alleviate gut issues as well as interacting with your serotonin receptors to reduce nausea. Finally, you won’t have to worry about a wonky stomach come game- or race-day.
Please consult a physician or licensed health care professional before using pure CBD isolate oil. If any adverse reactions occur, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children; product not intended for individuals under 21 years of age. Do not use while pregnant or nursing.