2. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions, and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for the shipping costs to the customer.
- 3.1 Return Due To Change Of Mind
Online Carts Store will happily accept returns due to change of mind as long as a request to return is received by us within 3 days of receipt of item and are returned to us in the original packaging, unused and in resellable condition.
- 3.2 Warranty Returns
(a) refund to your payment method
(b) a refund in-store credit
(c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)
4. Delivery Terms
- 4.1 Transit Time Domestically
In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 5 days maximum.
- 4.2 Transit time Internationally
Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 3 – 7days. This varies greatly depending on the courier selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at the checkout.
- 4.4 Change Of Delivery Address Orders placed before 04 PM – PDT (UTC-07) will be dispatched the same day, otherwise, within the next business day(privacy-policy). Our warehouse operates on Monday – Saturdays during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
- 4.4 Change Of Delivery Address
- 4.5 P.O. Box Shipping
Online Carts Store will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
- 4.6 Military Address Shipping
We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
- 4.7 Items Out Of Stock
If an item is out of stock, we will wait for the item to be available before dispatching your order. Existing items in the order will be reserved while we await this item.
- 4.8 Delivery Time Exceeded
If the delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
5. Tracking Notifications
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
6. Parcels Damaged In Transit
7. Duties & Taxes
- 7.1 Sales Tax
Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
- 7.2 Import Duties & Taxes
Import duties and taxes for international shipments may be liable to be paid upon arrival in the destination country. This varies by country, and Online Carts Store encourages you to be aware of these potential costs before placing an order with us.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
- 9.1 Process for parcel damaged in-transit
- 9.2 Process for parcel lost in transit
We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
10. Customer service
For all customer service inquiries, please phone us at +1(209) 431-6551